lunedì 19 dicembre 2011

Sunday

Finally a good night sleep
I started my day with barley and ginseng coffee macchiato and few marie biscuits


Köttbullar with running beans and a mix salad left-over


And another left-over for dinner: fish n' chips
I'd have liked to behave this evening, but I was craving something warm and savoury (I've got an awful cold and I can't taste), I couldn't be bothered to cook, so here it is the result:


A nice bowl of fat eaten on the sofa in front of the telly all curled up in a blanket close to the radiator
At least now it's over so no temptations anymore....

4 commenti:

  1. ma dove li compri i fish and chips?

    RispondiElimina
  2. Surgelato al Lidl quando fece le offerte sulle specialità inglesi!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ma vale la pena? Se dici di sì ci vado a guardare, anche se non amo i discount. O cmq sto blog è una figata! Non mi perdo un post!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Grazie!! Meno male, che qualcuno apprezza!!
    Il Fish n' Chips comunque ce l'hanno solo quando fanno la promozione di specialità inglesi, non lo tengono come prodotto fisso. A me è piaciuto, soprattutto le patatozze, quindi per me merita!

    RispondiElimina