domenica 1 gennaio 2012

New Year's Eve - Saturday

Last day of the year
HAPPY 2012 all

I woke up really hungry: mostly because I barely ate yesterday and then because I was really mad and angry
So I needed food to relax
A small bowl of warm milk and coco-pops


My friends and I didn't know what to do in the evening to celebrate, so we decided to go to Pisa and have a lunch together in the case we couldn't spend the night together.
We went to the @Zen (Pisa) and had their awesome lunch promotion: a total of 12 dishes each for just 11€
A bit shamful to admit: but we ate all the 36 we could order


We ended up to spend the night together as well, but we were still too full to have a proper dinner, so we nibbled nachos, few croutons and canapés while waiting to cheers for the New Year...with raspberry martini and few glasses of prosecco!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento