mercoledì 14 dicembre 2011

Wednesday

I lost 1 Kg
Happy about that
I should drink more and get my a*se off from bed and do a bit more of exercise, expecially this month when I've got lots of invitations for Christmas dinners
As a prize I decided to do not think about the diet today, so I had a croissant with my usual American coffee @Caffè Michelangelo (Pietrasanta) this morning after the nutritionist's visit


Lazy lunch
sat on my sofa in front of the telly with a bowl of greasy fish n' chips
I love Lidl's offers about foreign delicatessen
I also got hash browns in the British Food Promotion so I 'm planning a pantagruelic fry-up in an upcoming holiday morning


No dinner
I felt weird.
I had pineapple juice @Caffè Michelangelo and I felt too full
Now I had a nasty stomach ache, migraine and sickness...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento