martedì 27 dicembre 2011

Boxing Day - Monday

I woke up with indigestion. Awful.
Expecially when you have another feast planned for lunch...
 I did need a ginger infusion when I woke up but I couldn't help to eat the last bite of profiteroles left


My family usually don't celebrate Boxing Day 
But this year there were plenty of left-overs so we ended up inviting my Aunt and Cousin again and have the nth copious lunch with lots of starters (including panzanelle: deep fried pizza dough. Delicious with sandwich meat), the last cappelletti in stuffed chicken bouillon, few bites of stuffed veal with green salad and tuna stuffed round pepper as sides. 
Profiteroles again.


I stayed in bed all day long. I was knackered because of food, stomach ache and lack of sleep.
I had a long and deep nap
I had a small dinner at 10.30pm before going out: it was a greasy focaccia stuffed with cheese and prosciutto but it wasn't good at all. I planned just a mug of stock for dinner but I ate that just because I had to throw it away 'cause it was old and I hate to waste food.


At night I did a very bad thing.
I didn't even noticed I did that because I was under the effect of hypnotics I use to sleep
I ate a lot of bretzes before falling asleep. In days I assumed 59379736578026327136273 calories.
That was a stupid extra. Silly me.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento