venerdì 25 novembre 2011

Thursday

Thursdays are weird.
You always knows how they start (errands in the weekly market, coffee in Piazza Duomo), but you never know how they end...They often can be more destructive than Saturdays


Ordinary beginning of the day: black tea with few drops of lemon juice and crisp bread with 1) fig jam 2) raspberry jam 3) pear and chocolate jam 4) milk and coconut spread. 
I needed to know which is the best.
Comfy breakfast in bed with my Pasta d'Acciughe monkey and Christmas on-line shopping.
Happy start


 Ultra fat lunch
 Rösti with grilled tomino cheese with a slice of roasted speck on. With trifolati artichokes on a side.
Nope, I didn't go skiing...I only cleaned up my fridge and I found out that I had some yummy food that's going to expire soon, so I want to save cooking it: it'll be a waste (and a pity) throwing away all that good stuff in the bin, so these days some diet's slips are planned...


A glass of Bolgheri rosso and tons of crisps @Gatto Nero (Pietrasanta) with friends

Piadina with prosciutto cotto, sottiletta cheese and mayo at 12am
I ate in my own bed before sleeping, how unhealthy!!
This is what it usually happens when I substitute my dinner with aperitivo....

Basically it was the Melted Cheese Day
Is there something yummier than melted cheese? Just love it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento