domenica 20 novembre 2011

Saturday

I recovered from illness; I'm starving due of 6 days of liquid (well, more or less...) diet; I need energy to become productive again; I need to taste again strong flavours....And it's Saturday!
So diet can go and scr*w itself for a day....


Breakfast in bed, under the wild-eyes of Pasta d'Acciughe, the Monkey: barley&ginger coffee with demerara sugar; crisp bread with raspberry jam; A.C.E. juice; tangerines and....aspirine!! 
I'm doing my best to kick my cold away!


All my "tuscanity" in my lunch.
Fresh sausage with fagioli all'uccelletto
That was tasty!
Bread for the scarpetta is a must: "pane brutto" from Camaiore in this case


I rarely have mid-afternoon snacks, but tea and infusions with a bit of fresh fruit. 
But I should take a medicine with belly full so this slice of home-made savoury pumpkin pie was a good choice to go with my cuppa.


I lead a bit of social life tonight after a week of forced reclusion. 
 Dinner at some friends' place, near a warm fireplace. 
Eating a portion of lasagne home-made by friends Fuzzi&Fuzzi.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento